Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New "Wolf Pack" Wallpapers....Update!

Hello All,

Kristina has done it again...she has put together some Wallpapers for you. She has made 2 different versions...and you can download the size that works best for you. She uploaded them to MediaFire for easy sharing. She has ran the sizes past a few testers and they seem to work well for all monitor sizes.

Thanks Kristina! Your a great addition to my Creative Team!

align=

New Moon Jacob Wallpaper:
1024 X 768, 1280 X 800, 1440 X 900

align=

New Moon Pack Wallpaper:
1024 X 768, 1280 X 800, 1440 X 900

New Moon Paul Wallpaper
Kristina finished the last Wallpaper that she plans to make with my Wolf Pack Scrap Kit. It features Paul with several wolves in the foreground and one in the background....and you can download the size that works best for you.

align=
1024 X 768, 1280 X 800, 1440 X 900

Enjoy and have a great Day!
~hugs Ziggy
align=

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks so much! I have no idea if I have the rite size*LOL*....Love your blog too as Im a big Twilight Fan...hehehe
i made an awesome Twilight Kit...you should check it out...
http://www.shopbusyscrappin.com?action=designer&id=01

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I am team switzerland & have soo much edward stuff...I need more of jacob & the pack!! Thanks sooo much again!!

Anonymous said...

I am team switzerland. I have enough edward stuff and I need more jacob stuff...so thank you sooo much for the wallpapers of the pack!!