Monday, June 16, 2014

Natural Girl PTU Kit - Now FTU !!!!

Hello All,

This was my first PTU Scrap kit that I created...I have since gotten better at creating my kits.  I have decided to retire this kit as PTU and it will now be a available as a FTU kit.  It has been revamped and the papers are larger and better quality.  I even added a few new surprises.  Also, I added the FTU add on to the same zip.  Hope you enjoy it!

Kit Includes:  17 Papers (Tagger Size 800 X 800) Pixels in size.
                        9 Frames
                        9 Flowers
                        4 Butterflies
                        4 Buttons
                        4 Ribbons
                        4 Swirls
                        3 Flower Clips
                        3 Elements
                        3 Tags
                        1 String
                        1 Sun
                       
Please leave me some love if you download, it's your kind words that keep me creating.

Hugs,

Ziggy
 photo AMZ_NaturalGirl_Elements-Preview.png  photo AMZ_NaturalGirl_AddOn-Preview.png
 
 photo Downloadbutton.jpg

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing this kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Bobbi said...

Thank you so much, ZiggyFan! I have so many of your kits that I was surprised to see I didn't have this one! You are a dearie and you ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting me download this! It is stunning!

Hugs,
Bobbi

STrump said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit.
I love the colors.

Unknown said...

A beautiful kit, the colours work so well together. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

it says I need a password to open it :(

ZiggyFan said...

It says it's open for download for everyone without a password.

Try it again, let me know if you still have trouble.

Ziggy

ZiggyFan said...

WOW! Over 100 downloads!

Glad you all love my kit!

Ziggy

Maria said...

Thank you Ziggy! :)

Barb said...

Thank you!