Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Update!! - Great PTU Package Prices!

Happy Tuesday,

Wow!  I had a lot of visitors yesterday!  Everybody must be excited about the coming FREE weekend.  I know I'm excited, pass the word around and don't forget to come back Next Weekend!
If you join my yahoo group I will send through a reminder, so my members won't miss it!

Anyway, I've got some more deals for you.  I have put together a few packages for everyone to purchase my PTU kits for a great deal!  This does NOT include the new kit that will be released next weekend.  You will get a chance to get it free then!

If you have not purchased my PTU kits and would like to get a great deal!  Now would be a great time!  These are the packages I'm currently running until the end of June.  Prices may change a bit after that, I haven't decided yet.

Note: I Have decided to Keep these package prices for July and it now includes my newest kit:

"A Touch Of Yellow"    Now The Full Size Package includes 9 Kits in total!  and The Tagger Size Package includes 17 kits in Total! 

Thank you!

 photo Preview.jpg

Purchase my "Full Size" collection for $10

This first package includes all 6 of my Full Size kits ( + 3 New Kits).  So, if you purchase this package now.  You are guaranteed the next 3 New PTU kits for FREE.  This is a total of 9 kits for $10, that's a $32 value!

Purchase my "Tagger Size" collection for $12

This second package includes all 14 of my Tagger Size kits (+ 3 New Kits).  So, if you purchase this package now.  You are guaranteed the next 3 New PTU kits for FREE.  This is a total of 17 kits for $12, that's a $32 value!

Purchase my Total PTU Kit Collection for $25

This third package includes all 14 of my Tagger Size kits(+ 4 New Kits) and all 5 of my Full Size kits (+ 4 New Kits).  So, if you purchase this package now.  You are guaranteed the next 4 New PTU kits for FREE.  You will receive Both sizes Full & Tagger of all my kits ( + both sizes of the next 4 New kits).  That's a $70 value!

Please note:  These prices are for a limited time!  Don't miss this chance to get all my kits for a great low price.  You can Purchase these great packages directly through my paypal.

Pricing options

No comments: