Sunday, November 15, 2009

New "SnowMen" Freebie....

Good Evening,

I'm so happy you are enjoying my updated kits. It really means a lot to me. I got another one for you...be sure to check back tomorrow. It is the first of my past Christmas kits...

Anyway, I got another little fun freebie for you tonight...I hope you like them! These snowmen are prefect for taggers...and they are saved in PNG format. If you download...please leave me some love. It's your kind words that keep me creating.

align=

Click Here .....to download this freebie!

Enjoy and have a great night!
~hugs Ziggy

4 comments:

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing these cute little snowmen!! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thank You Judy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Jackie said...

These are too cute! Every time I see a snowman I think of this joke:
Why did the snowman pull down his pants?

Because he knew the snowblower was comin ! ha ha ha

Thanks .