Thursday, January 7, 2010

New "Sending Some Love" PTU Kit

Hello All,

Here is my newest PTU kit. I designed another Full size kit. This is my first Valentines day PTU kit. It's really pink....I don't know how I did this kit...I'm not really a huge pink person. My next kit I'm working on ....a more grungy looking Valentines day kit. Now I got the cutie one out of the way..lol....not all items are shown in preview. I hope you all enjoy the kit as much as I did putting it together. If you download...please leave me some love. It's your kind words that keep me creating.

Kit includes:
14 - Papers & 43 - Elements

$2.00 for the Tagger kit
$4.00 for the Full Size kit

align=

align=


PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU PURCHASE
PTU ITEM it may take up to a few hours
to recieve especially if you order throughout the night.
Also Due to time zone differences....



Kit Sizes

Enjoy and have a great night!
Ziggy

No comments: