Saturday, June 12, 2010

New FTU "Paper Pack 2".....

Hello All,

Well I promised you all some freebies this month...I have planed to do a large kit. You will just be collecting parts all month long. I will be posting freebies all month long that all use the same color pallet. This way in the end you will have a full kit. The first freebie I've got for you is a paper pack.

I hope you can be inspired to create something with these. For personal use...ONLY!!!! If you download...please leave me some love. It's your kind words that keep me creating.

12 Papers in JPEG format - Both Full Size & Tagger Size

align=


You may download the Full size papers here....

You may download the Tagger size papers here....

I hope you will enjoy the freebies I have in store for you....Thanks and have a good night.

hugs,
Ziggy

No comments: