Thursday, March 20, 2014

Re Release of a Mini Scrap Kit....

Hello All,

This was a Mini Scrap kit that you could only get when you purchased so much from one of the stores I belonged to...Since I no longer sell my kits at stores, I wanted to release this Mini Kit for download - FTU.  It comes in both Full Size and Tagger Size.  Hope you enjoy it!

Kit Includes:  4 Papers ( Full Size 3600 X 3600)  (Tagger Size 800 X 800) Pixels in size.
                       1 Bird House
                       1 Bow
                       1 Cloud cluster
                       1 Frame
                       1 Group of Hearts
                       1 Leaves Stem
                       1 Tree
                       1 Wheel Barrel

And for you Full Size Scrappers - The Full Size kit comes with a Quick Page included in the file Zip.  Quick Page is 2400 X 2400 Pixels in size.

Please leave me some love if you download, it's your kind words that keep me creating.

Hugs,

Ziggy

 
Download:  Full Size  Tagger Size
 
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! So cute!