Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello there....

Hello Everyone,
Sorry for not posting much lately....Hubby started with a new trucking company. My boys started summer school yesterday....Other than that....I have been trying to keep my house clean. I'm still working 2 days a week. I don't mind....gives me more time take the boys to the park and other things.

We are planning to take a vacation at the beginning of the month....we will leave on June 30Th and return either July 8Th or 9Th... Taking the boys camping, swimming, and maybe go to a theme park. I can't wait!!!!

-hugs Ziggy

2 comments:

CalvaryGirl said...

This is beautiful, thank you!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jun [LA 01:25am, NY 03:25am, UK 08:25am, OZ 06:25pm]).