Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My First Tag/Stat Template....

Hello Again,

I was playing around and I came up with my first Template. I think it's really cool. It's 600 X 600 pixels....perfect for stat and tag making. If you like what you see and would like to see me make more. Please vote in my poll on the bottom right.

align=
You can download it Here.

Here is a tag I made using my template.....I used my "After Five" kit.
Let me know what you think. I would love to see whatever you come up with.

align=

Hope you enjoy It...and have a good night.

~hugs Ziggy

5 comments:

Ghost said...

Hey Ziggy. Great template. I've just dl'd. Thanks.

Tammie said...

great template! thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing

Deenie said...

This template looks like fun :) Thank you for sharing it!

Willow Hoop said...

Great looking temp, thank you!