Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New "CU Grunge Goodies" PTU

Hello All,

Here is my very first Commercial Use items.

In this pack of Commercial Use goodies you will get all 9 Grunge Frames....and all 11 Grunge Elements. For a total of 20 CU goodies to create with.
After I created the Personal Use grunge frames on Aug. 9th...I had a lot of requests for some CU frames....I went a little further and added some other goodies as well.
This is my first CU set...but I plan to create more real soon. This set was created with Tagger kits in mind. Grunge Elements are 288 to 719 pixels on the longest side...and Frames are 577 to 774 pixels on the longest side.

Commercial Use & Personal Use ok!
*Please give Credit...where Credit is do* Please read my TOU before you start.

Price $1.00

align=

align=


You can Purchase my new CU Items by clicking the button below....

PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU PURCHASE
PTU ITEM it may take up to a few hours
to recieve especially if you order throughout the night.
Also Due to time zone differences....


Enjoy and have a great Night!
~hugs Ziggy

No comments: