Sunday, August 23, 2009

New " Grunge Rock " PTU kit

Hello All,

Here is my newest PTU kit. For the first time ever....I thought I would try doing a Full Size kit. I love how it came out...but it sure slowed down my PSP while creating...may not create to many Full Size. This kit idea came from my bad girl side...lol It will be perfect for your music related photos and teens that have a wild side. I loved using this color combo and I hope you all enjoy the kit as much as I did putting it together. If you download...please leave me some love. It's your kind words that keep me creating.

Kit includes:
15 - Papers & 36 - Elements

$2.00 for the Tagger kit
$4.00 for the Full Size kit

align=

align=

You can Purchase my new kit directly through my paypal.


PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU PURCHASE
PTU ITEM it may take up to a few hours
to recieve especially if you order throughout the night.
Also Due to time zone differences....



Kit Sizes

Enjoy and have a great Night!
~hugs Ziggy

No comments: